What's new

Traded My Rail Road Luggage Tag for 3 Nails today

gman7665

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2013
Messages
378
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
Campville New York
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Traded My Rail Road Luggage Tag for 3 Nail's today

Today a Friend of mine who works for the Rail Road Co. and is also a collector of R.R. stuff offered Me 3 R.R. Nails and $60.00 Buck's for My New York and Eire R.R. luggage tag marked Campville that I found M.D. ing here in Campville last week . After a bit of bickering around I got $60.00 bucks and 3 Rail nails from the Early R.R. . Here are the Nail pic's They are from the 1900's... A 1932 , 1946 ,1934 ,used in Old Rail Road Tie's for various other things .../// P.S. :skullflag:$1,075.00 Saved Up for a New M.D. ... Time to shop ... IMG_4961.webpIMG_4958.webpIMG_4960.webpIMG_4961.webpIMG_4963.webp
 
So that's what those dated nails look like! Nice to know.
Congrats on your trade! Sounds like you both are happy!
 
Yeppers , thats a Nail that I didn't have any idea existed till yesterday. I had to Haggle a bit But I Knew He was in Love w/ the Luggage Tag , So I held My ground and got $60.00 Out of it ... We Are Both Happy Campers ... :skullflag:
 
got any pics of the luggage tag?
 
Yeah , I posted it a week or 2 ago on here ... Its on My other laptop so I cant re post it here ...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom