What's new

Train Track Coins Along The Coast

wildcarrot

Hero Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2013
Messages
521
Reaction score
2,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
SoCal
Detector(s) used
old used white's surfmaster PI, Dual Field, DFX, Minelab GM 1000 and Nox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0753.webp

Had a great time today dodging the high tide on a 4' cut down in San Clemente Ca. Coins were everywhere in a very small area. The railroad tracks run along the cliffs twenty feet from where you're hunting on the beach. Found quite a few "track coins" which ring up loud on my old surf pi. A lot of diggin' but one of those days where time flies when you're in the zone.........:happysmiley:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 32
I love being in the zone! Looks like a pretty good booty
 
WOW........now, that's one heck of a pile of targets!! You must have looked like a miner diggin' all that!!
 
WOW........now, that's one heck of a pile of targets!! You must have looked like a miner diggin' all that!!

I'm thinking about panning for some flakes at the beach in the black sand with my new GPAA gold pan...........:laughing7:
 
Wow looks like you hit the jackpot on a slot machine Nice!!!!!@
 
Bodacious pile of coins & finds - you made out like a bandit (wow) anyway thanks for sharing your picture and story & I wish you many more while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Thats one nice pile of coins. I like those track coins.
 
I see the smashed ones, at the bottom of the pic. I really like those.

Well done!
 
Wow, what a haul! The train track coins are really sweet. Congrats!
 
Should have been some older silver in there! Find any?!?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom