What's new

Travel

Joe hunter

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2013
Messages
2,170
Reaction score
1,896
Golden Thread
0
Location
Up state NY
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus ,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As anyone here flown with a baby and how was it
 
We flew w my infant daughter in the late 80s. She absolutely loved it. She still loves it, as do her children! Good luck. Peace
 
We flew w my infant daughter in the late 80s. She absolutely loved it. She still loves it, as do her children! Good luck. Peace
thank you I'm still not sure he's very disagreeable
 
All depends on how you like watching your kid being man handled by the TSA goons.
 
Wow didn't think of that (hate goons) thanks
 
I think it all depends on the baby. One son loved it,he was fine but the other one always had trouble with his ears which made it miserable for him at times. I haven't really noticed TSA people doing anything that caused parents concern and I travel fairly frequently. Cooperation is the key to getting through the line as quickly as possible and not delaying other travelers.Bon voyage!
 
I think it all depends on the baby. One son loved it,he was fine but the other one always had trouble with his ears which made it miserable for him at times. I haven't really noticed TSA people doing anything that caused parents concern and I travel fairly frequently. Cooperation is the key to getting through the line as quickly as possible and not delaying other travelers.Bon voyage!
thanks coily(if that is your real name)i appreciate your time we vacation just about every year but my newest addition isn't as well behaved as our others I think we will probably go for it as we can't seem to make it through an entire winter anymore
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom