What's new

Treasure Chest

Eddy1H

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2006
Messages
504
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Rockwall Texas
Detector(s) used
Cz20, Cz6a, 1212X, Minelab, Muskateer Advantage Whites, XLT, Surf PI, Garrett TR
A fellow TNet member asked for a pic of my finds over the last couple of years be put in a treasure chest, Here it is,
Happy Hunting
Eddy
 

Attachments

  • 6.webp
    6.webp
    76.9 KB · Views: 2,470
  • 7.webp
    7.webp
    76.6 KB · Views: 2,454
  • 8.webp
    8.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 2,423
  • 9.webp
    9.webp
    59.9 KB · Views: 2,399
  • 10.webp
    10.webp
    77.8 KB · Views: 2,366
Upvote 0
EDDY: What's the scoop on that Championship Ring? You sure have some cool jewelry finds! WTG!

HH Joe
 
Your doing great in 4 years you can open a jewelry store :D
 
That's a lot of great stuff. Congrats.
Bob
 
That looks great ... congrat's

Did you build the chest yourself. It looks nice. I have been putting off building a treasure chest
for my find's. I want one, but have been looking for a good design. Any chance I can see a pic
of the chest closed.

Again yours treasure looks great .. I love seeing lot's of silver and gold.
 
Old Tom said:
That looks great ... congrat's

Did you build the chest yourself. It looks nice. I have been putting off building a treasure chest
for my find's. I want one, but have been looking for a good design. Any chance I can see a pic
of the chest closed.

Again yours treasure looks great .. I love seeing lot's of silver and gold.
Sure I will get you a pic of it, my wife and I bought it from and old man in Mexico for about 10 usd. where should I send the pic
 
Man that's a sexy group.

Great idea.
 
That does look good Eddy! I'm still astonished!! :o :o Thanks for posting the pics.....now go find some more!

HH,
Moon
 
What a load of treasure!!!!!! Nice looking finds. ;D ;D
 
Eddy1H

My jaw is dropping to the ground! Thats incredible! You are a very talented hunter!

HH

Larry
 
Great job Eddy.....that is just amazing!! Kudos to you. Gorgeous collection.

BTW - Thanks for those tidbits.....very helpful. I'll keep you informed.
 
lejeuene said:
Great job Eddy.....that is just amazing!! Kudos to you. Gorgeous collection.

BTW - Thanks for those tidbits.....very helpful. I'll keep you informed.
Your welcome and happpy hunting Lejeuene
Eddy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom