JackalopeZL1 Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 2,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee And California Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2015 Thread Owner #1 I had to get myself some Sweetfire Chicken today and got the perfect fortune!! Attachments panda.webp 11.2 KB · Views: 120
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,376 Reaction score 207,769 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Feb 24, 2015 #2 Liking the fortune.
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2015 #3 I hope it comes true for you in the best ways! GL HH
1 1shotwade Full Member Joined May 29, 2014 Messages 190 Reaction score 107 Golden Thread 0 Location southern Indiana Detector(s) used white 4900/d Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2015 #4 I like your username. Meet the real one! Wade Untitled Document I don't know why it came up untitled but it's a workable link.
I like your username. Meet the real one! Wade Untitled Document I don't know why it came up untitled but it's a workable link.
JackalopeZL1 Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2014 Messages 1,726 Reaction score 2,893 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee And California Detector(s) used CTX 3030, Deus 2, Soon to be manticore Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2015 Thread Owner #5 lol, Learn something new everyday... I like the fictional ones better though!! Attachments jackalope.webp 6.4 KB · Views: 145
Inspector Silver Member Joined Sep 8, 2014 Messages 3,343 Reaction score 5,608 Golden Thread 0 Location Finger Lakes Region, Upstate NY Detector(s) used Nox 600, w/6", Simplex+WHP, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Toltec, Pro-Find 35 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2015 #6 very cool, hope it works for you
coinman123 Silver Member Joined Feb 21, 2013 Messages 4,676 Reaction score 5,768 Golden Thread 2 Location New England, Somewhere Metal Detecting in the Wood 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 SE (DST) Spare Teknetics T2 SE (backup) 15" T2 coil Pro-Pointer Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202 Fisher F2 Fisher F-Point Primary Interest: Other Feb 24, 2015 #7 Wow!! Sounds perfect for you!! I Have got some like that but none that specific. Sound like that fits for a lot the people on here too.
Wow!! Sounds perfect for you!! I Have got some like that but none that specific. Sound like that fits for a lot the people on here too.
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Feb 24, 2015 #8 How was the cookie? Stale ones always take the fun out of it.