jjg70 Full Member Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 167 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro Apr 15, 2011 #1 Does anyone know of any clubs in Illinois ? Upvote 0 Downvote
Brian C. Bronze Member Joined Jan 14, 2011 Messages 1,277 Reaction score 1,367 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites and Garrett. I use several machines, the ace 350 is a nice machine. I have a 5900, 6000, whites. Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 30, 2011 #2 Go to the Kellyco web site, there is a link for all your states, and there are several in Illinois. I hope this helps.
Go to the Kellyco web site, there is a link for all your states, and there are several in Illinois. I hope this helps.
jjg70 Full Member Joined Dec 12, 2010 Messages 167 Reaction score 7 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250. Garrett AT Pro Apr 30, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Thanks, I'll check it out
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,924 Reaction score 76,383 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 30, 2011 #4 choose your state http://forum.treasurenet.com/clubs You can access this By Looking under COMMUNITY Above
choose your state http://forum.treasurenet.com/clubs You can access this By Looking under COMMUNITY Above