What's new

Treasure/Relic Hunting partner wanted Columbia SC

Seraph595

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 15, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I'm looking for someone in the Columbia, SC area looking to strike it rich! There a few trails I know we can follow. Sherman's lost river fleet and munitions dump. I'm an amateur and I need a partner whose free Sundays or maybe a couple other days during the week. Hit me up if your interested!
 
I'm in AIken. Would love to try to find some Civil War relics. Just got back from a great trip to Daytona Beach, had some good luck.Have lot's of time on my hands right now.
 
I live right aoutside of Charleston, but my stepdaughter started USC this year, so I have more of a reason to get to Columbia. I'm a diver, I was thinking about going into some of the rivers there. When we moved her into her dorm I was riding around Columbia scoping the area out, there definitely looks like some good areas to hit.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom