TREASURE SITE DISCOVERED

amizengo

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to all.
We are excavating hidden treasure at Shinyanga Tanzania,a former German colony.
We found a boulder with markers. After digging the entry way we found markers with pointers. We dug and at 240 cm we found a tunnel. We excavated sand which is itching and causes coughing (we believe some chemicals are sprayed on it)at 140 cm we found a doorway. The doorway its height is 111 cm width 102 cm.The tunnel is 1152 cm width 114 cm height 150cm.At 771 cm we found a cemented block. We have not opened it as we don’t know the contents it contains. There is cemented object on the roof rectangular with very hard cement on it. Its length 180cm and width 132cm.It is very hard to break we failed to break it.
There are other markers like left foot, Buddha and others markers.
We are inviting fellow treasure hunters who are more experienced to work with us to scan the area using satellite it is about 200m square. We are ready to make partnership and if after evaluation we can sell the site.
We are welcoming comments on the mentioned markers and signs.If any person requires more details with pictures we will provide.
Unfortunately we don't access internet frequently if a hunter wants to communicate with us call +255624606060/+255762129142 or email [email protected] or whatsApp +255762129142
Thank you.

Attachments

• Buddha.jpg
    Buddha.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 84
  • Turtle.jpg
    Turtle.jpg
    865.4 KB · Views: 83
  • Haert.jpg
    Haert.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 87
  • Markers 3.jpg
    Markers 3.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 84
  • boulder.jpg
    boulder.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
  • Left shoe.jpg
    Left shoe.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 90
  • Cemented.jpg
    Cemented.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 84
  • Tunnel.jpg
    Tunnel.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 89
  • doorway.jpg
    doorway.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 90
  • cement.jpg
    cement.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 89
  • entrance.jpg
    entrance.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 104

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
''We are inviting fellow treasure hunters who are more experienced to work with us to scan the area using satellite it is about 200m square. We are ready to make partnership and if after evaluation we can sell the site.''

Not sure what your expecting. The type of technology that can deep scan metals from a satellite are not owned by your average 'fellow treasure hunters'.
You state 2 different styles of contract in 1 sentence;
'Partnership' and 'sell the site' (which sounds like a buy out)
Partnership is easy, you both share the costs & risks.
Buy outs of any interest/company requires an agreed baseline valuation of said interest. Yet you have made no indication of the potential value of the 'treasure'. (& don't tell me that's what the high tech satellite is for?!)

Last edited:

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You also did not state whether this is on YOUR land, someone else's or government protected land.

Mackaydon

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2004
N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
You believe "...some chemicals may have been sprayed on it." Since aerosol spray was not patented until 1927, your site may be relatively modern.
For the expertise you need, are you willing to pay, in advance, the estimated costs of travel (airfare, ground transportation and lodging) and a daily fee in lieu of a partnership?
Don.....
PS: What makes you believe there is 'hidden treasure' at this site?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't see treasure, i see rocks and a small void in the ground. Both common all over the world.

Do you have any pictures of the actual "treasure" itself?

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You can not use TreasureNet to try to raise funds and your not a supporting vendor or charter member so you can not sell here either.

OP
OP
A

amizengo

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have used metal detector GPX 5000.It indicates there are presence of ironic material and gold.Payment in advance is possible after we confirmation on your capability and equipment you own which will be used at the site.
Thank you.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have used metal detector GPX 5000.It indicates there are presence of ironic material and gold.Payment in advance is possible after we confirmation on your capability and equipment you own which will be used at the site.
Thank you.

If you were able to get close enough to scan it with a gpx 5000, it means you were literally right on the gold within inches. Could you post up some pictures of the gold ore you found?

Last edited:

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you.

Also, since you wanted a partnership, and the gold is incased in rock, to mine, crush and extract the gold from the rock is going to require me to transport over from the USA to Tanzania, heavy mining equipment, as well as extraction and processing plants as well as sizeable team (and the temporary housing, food, clothing, supplies and medical care to support them for months, if not years on end) and supporting staff (mechanics, cooks, security,translators, engineers etc) as well as fuel costs to feed the beast, so I estimate just to get up and running, we're probably looking at around $5,000,000 million US dollars and thats just to get started, the cost will only go up from there.

Since it's a partnership, do you have the 2.5 million secured already for your half of the partnership?

Also, to commit to this partnership, i'm going to need actual processed and verified samples of gold and the yield per ton of rock. Do you have those testing reports i could look at?

Also, i will need verification that you have legal claim to the land and/or the gold that lies therein.

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

amizengo

Nov 14, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
We don't have those millions of US $. We have land with valuables.Our kind of Partnership is you invest your equipment and money,we have gold land we inter into a partnership.If you are still interested we will send to you geology report,survey report and laboratory showing PPM. Then we will negotiate how to conduct this mining.
Thank you.

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm all in. I've never done hard rock mining in my life, but I'm guessing that wouldn't matter?
Still confused how this was titled 'treasure site' as although the definition is a quantity of precious metals (but, in our legal definition it can be a singular object), thats a very mis-leading title. Should have stated Mining Site discovered, but I'm guessing your playing to the audience.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im constantly amazed that the people still fall for this crap but I'm sure someone will.

I might invest in a few weeks. A beautiful nigerian diamond heiress just decided to share her billions with me. I already sent her my bank account numbers so her agent can deposit the cash. I'm gonna be rich and I think she had already fallen in love with me too. Cant wait to meet her.

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
We don't have those millions of US $. We have land with valuables.Our kind of Partnership is you invest your equipment and money,we have gold land we inter into a partnership.If you are still interested we will send to you geology report,survey report and laboratory showing PPM. Then we will negotiate how to conduct this mining.
Thank you.

So this isn't a partnership? I incur ALL of the cost, equipment, personnel and risk?! So far, you've shown nothing but a hole in the ground.

Just a few posts ago you said all you had done was scan it with a metal detector, now you have entire survey and laboratory reports, which means you have pictures of gold. Let's see the gold from those tests!

Once i see and verify the gold, you can send over the reports and we'll view them and determine if it's profitable.

Last edited:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im constantly amazed that the people still fall for this crap but I'm sure someone will.

I might invest in a few weeks. A beautiful nigerian diamond heiress just decided to share her billions with me. I already sent her my bank account numbers do hff er agent can deposit the cash.
Tell me more....I'm hooked.

Garscale

Bronze Member
May 4, 2020
East texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait a minute! This is mining ? I thought you said we were hunting hidden treasure from a German Colony?

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello.
Thank you.

Just following up with my past post, can you post some pictures of the gold from your laboratory report? Also, you can message me the geology, sruvey and loboratory reports and i'll examine them and then we can discuss if it's profitable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread