What's new

Treasurenet: Past and Present....

AU24K

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
15,500
Reaction score
14,097
Golden Thread
0
Location
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome all.

This is a discussion about Treasurenet.

From the earliest conceptions of Marc to where we are today.

Share memories of the past; Members who are no longer with us, Members who have returned items to rightful owners, and Members whom you have met and are now your friend! :thumbsup:

In my case, it would be prudent to mention reasons to be banned....:tongue3:

My Best Wishes,

Scott
 
Welcome all.

This is a discussion about Treasurenet.

From the earliest conceptions of Marc to where we are today.

Share memories of the past; Members who are no longer with us, Members who have returned items to rightful owners, and Members whom you have met and are now your friend! :thumbsup:

In my case, it would be prudent to mention reasons to be banned....:tongue3:

My Best Wishes,

Scott

MUM DA WORD! I plead the 5th!
 
MUM DA WORD! I plead the 5th!

AS WELL YOU SHOULD!....(and me, too....:laughing7:)

My Best,
(I'm not such a "Bad Guy," am I?)

Scott


PS.

If you are trying to play me,
or be a "troll," whatever that means, that's cool....
Well,

TAG!

You're ....

"It!"

No "touch-backs!
You knew the rules coming in, Mr. "Rebel...."
"Rebel......."

Hmmm....Rebel? Really? In what way, I wonder?
(On the internets only, Scott, on the damn internets!)

OK. I see a bit more clearer now.....;

When you lose, though, Rebel, you gotta take your medicine....

​
 
Last edited:
Welcome all.

This is a discussion about Treasurenet.

From the earliest conceptions of Marc to where we are today.

Share memories of the past; Members who are no longer with us, Members who have returned items to rightful owners, and Members whom you have met and are now your friend! :thumbsup:

In my case, it would be prudent to mention reasons to be banned....:tongue3:

My Best Wishes,

Scott

I have had the pleasure and honor of meeting Treasure Hunter. I consider him to be a friend and somebody I would trust implicitly. I consider several others on this forum to be my friends but I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting them.

Sincerely,
Crispin
 
AS WELL YOU SHOULD!....(and me, too....:laughing7:)

My Best,
(I'm not such a "Bad Guy," am I?)

Scott


PS.

If you are trying to play me,
or be a "troll," whatever that means,
Well,

TAG!

You're ....

"It!"

No "touch-backs!
You knew the rules coming in, Mr. "Rebel...."
"Rebel......."

Hmmm....Rebel? Really? In what way, I wonder?
(On the internets, Scott, on the damn internets!)

OK. I see a bit more clearer now.....;

When you lose, you gotta take your medicine....

​


Q's CSA REBELS & Josey Wales... YEP!
 
I have had the pleasure and honor of meeting Treasure Hunter. I consider him to be a friend and somebody I would trust implicitly. I consider several others on this forum to be my friends but I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting them.

Sincerely,
Crispin

:thumbsup:

Best Wishes,

Scott
 
Systems like this grow and change as members come and go. I especially appreciate the many Vets. Bless them all.
 
Kind of playin' with fire aren't we?

I have met in person and have been able to spend some time with a few great people here on TNET, including but not limited to, Burdie, Gypsy, Watercolor, a few from Texas, and Greg from Eldridge, MO. Loved every mile and every minute I have spent with them. Genuine treasures if there ever was one. Hope to get together with some of them again in a few months.


HI BOB!
RJGMC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom