What's new

Triple visit to the coinstar tonight

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2020
Messages
4,515
Reaction score
10,507
Golden Thread
0
Location
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Visited a Walmart in New Hampshire tonight...and did the obligatory visit to the coinstar....1st visit garnered 90 cents in clad....so I wandered around abit while my wife shopped and eventually sat down near the pharmacy....when I heard the familiar sound of coins being poured....so I waited for the sound to stop and wandered over....2nd visit 21 cents....so I sat down again...and waited some more....and heard coins being poured yet again...so...I felt it necessary to check the coinstar again....as I walked up a quarter fell into the reject bin...not alot in clad but I've never had a triple before....

Thanks for your patience and viewing!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20240323_225302401.webp
    IMG_20240323_225302401.webp
    233.7 KB · Views: 64
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES CM :..
Only in my dreams could this happen to me!
Just relax and listen to the sound of cling cling cling.

Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
 
t_r.gif
tn_coinstar.gif
t_l.gif

..: NICE RECOVERIES CM :..
Only in my dreams could this happen to me!
Just relax and listen to the sound of cling cling cling.

Here is my CoinStar Surfing Log!​
Thanks vp! It's a great sound to hear....
My next goal is a triple double with silver thrown in somewhere 😊
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom