What's new

Trying Something new here . It may bring up a whole new idea in Detecting

Gare

Gold Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2012
Messages
13,421
Reaction score
30,267
Golden Thread
0
Location
Canton Ohio Area
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting


I have a lot of changes to make on this but I think it is going to be a great advantage

Stay tuned for more
 
It looks like this might save you OLD FARTS a lot of work. lol
 
Might be a great option for those with disabilities.

Will need to figure out how to do the digging, though.
 
I want to use it for finding old home foundations in plowed fields
 
you might investigate meteorite hunters, they have been pulling coils for 30 years
 
I hope you are having a good weekend bud It is actually sunny here for a while.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom