JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Relics

Hey everyone. Weather is freezing here in Pittsburgh P.A. Supposed to get a good storm front through here tonight so hunting for the weekend don't look good.

I have been putting together display cases over this time I haven't been hunting. I had 2 photo's from my camera that I scanned for you guys. I have 3 done already but don't have pics of the third one and my camera isn't a digital. All these finds are a mixture of artifacts that I have found in the last 3 years.

It takes money to do everything you all know so I am slowly getting this done. I also have to reclean tons of artifacts and it takes work. I am proud of my finds because finds are hard to make. I need alot more to hold what I got but it makes you feal good after you put something like this together. You can really start to see what you got. It's hard to tell when you store alot of this stuff in buckets and containers.

So far I have took up one table in the wife's dinning room and moved all her christmas stuff around the room. Sure I got to get it out of here soon. But all of us are proud of our finds and people who don't treasure hunt even though they can apreciate the finds don't know how we really feal about them.

Hope you all like these pics. They seemed to turn out nice. You can almost see everything. When I take more with my camera as I get them done I will show you some more over the winter.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• 16X12 Display Cases.jpg
    16X12 Display Cases.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 517
  • 16X12 Case 1.jpg
    16X12 Case 1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 527
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d

HEADHUNTER

Aug 30, 2005
North Central,PA
Re: Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Rel

Great frames....Ever hunt in or around the blairsville area...My son is going to wyotech in blairsville.....Thanks..

Headhunter

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Re: Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Rel

Fantastic Jeremy, and very nicely displayed. congrats...Lance

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Re: Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Relics

Very Nice Displays. I Enjoyed the Pics. Best of Luck.trk5capt....

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Re: Turning The wife's House Into A Museum. 2 12X16 Cases Filled With Choice Relics

Great looking displays and some great looking pictures. Congrats on your finds.

Ken

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread