What's new

TV Question

Ahhhh youre seeing the light keppy:icon_thumright:Mass media thinks the general public consists of nothing but brainwashed morons.
Most of the general public DOES consist of brainwashed morons. So in a sense the "mass media" is right to think that.
 
This must be the 4th or 5th TV show posted here that is looking for Movie Stars. I think they are scams because how hard can it be to go buy a metal detector and hire a relative to MD.
 
Most of the general public DOES consist of brainwashed morons...
hold_picture.gif
Hey, are you talking about me?
killingme.gif
 
Myself ,I'm waiting for the show" FEMA Camp "to come out.:sign10:
 
This must be the 4th or 5th TV show posted here that is looking for Movie Stars. I think they are scams because how hard can it be to go buy a metal detector and hire a relative to MD.
That's the truth ..... metal detecting is sure not brain surgery
 
Try cruising streets of towns in Montana.


Wait, was that over the line? I never can tell, my filter is broken!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom