TV show

I'm watching it now. It is actually a pretty good show. The one character is a pirate from Pirates of the Caribbean. I just watched the part about the Google earth watermark.

I am also "hooked" on Orange is the new Black.

Last edited:
I do believe that is exactly how me and my friend looks while we are out.

Cool, I'm going to go look.

The main character shows his wife an old penny he dug up. She's unimpressed so he says "c'mon, this has been in the ground for over a hundred years." She's still unimpressed.

It's a similar scene at my house when I come home from a hunt and show my wife a handful of dirty coins. Only difference is, my wife "pretends" to be impressed.

Got hooked on this show. I thought it was going to be a "reality" tv show and to my surprise it's actually quite witty, with some actual story line. I'm bummed Netflix only has season 1, I want more!

I found it on Netflix recently and was in love with the series in no time. Watched whole season in one night...now I have nothing lol. Can't find other seasons episodes online. [emoji17] series actually had me audibly laughing. That's a feat nowadays.

Last edited:
A couple of months ago, I was hunting in a local park when an older British gentleman came by to talk. He told me that he and his wife watch The Detectorists on PBS all the time. He of course asked if I had found anything, where do I normally hunt, etc. He said he had previously told his wife that nobody in the U.S. does metal detecting, since our country is "so new" and therefore there are no old treasures to be found. ??? Imagine his surprise to see me doing that very thing! :laughing11: :tongue3:

There is another thread on this show hereabouts.

Ring pulls through the ages. Great stuff.

Screen-4860608.jpg

But I keep expecting his eye to pop out.
81683.jpg

Last edited:
i killed that whole season in one sitting lol i laughed my ass off at some parts. like when they were like "whos this? looks like simon and garfunkle"

I love the line in the first episode where the one character has a pull tab and the other asks what he will do with it and he tells him put in on Ebay because people will buy that $#*&! That was hilarious and true!

Here it is!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back