What's new

Two IHPs and a Lesney

PlzBSeated

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2014
Messages
503
Reaction score
4,934
Golden Thread
1
Location
SW Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Coins Obverse 082326.webpCoins Reverse 082326.webp

Couple of decent Indians today.

Vauxhall Victor by Lesney.webp

And a Vauxhall Victor by Lesney in England. I think it is only the second Lesney I have found.

And then some just plain weird stuff...

Cat with shades 082326.webp

I see a cat wearing a bowtie and glasses.

Figurine 082326.webp

You tell me! I see a donkey...maybe a donkey doing yoga. The figurine is about an inch and half tall and heavy. Scratching it with a file, it appears to be brass. No identifying marks on it. Appears old, but who knows, could be some high school students art project.

Today's finds...
(2) IHPs 1887, 1890
1924 Wheatback cent
1941 Canadian cent
Lesney Vauxhall Victor toy car
Cat charm with glasses?
Donkey figurine?

PBS
 
Upvote 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom