What's new

Two Lions Club pins in two minutes.

DiamondDan

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
466
Reaction score
1,130
Golden Thread
0
Location
Robbinsdale, MN
Detector(s) used
White's M6; Tesoro Compadre; Minelab E-trac; Bounty Hunter QD2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I base my opinion on the mountain of pull tabs I dug out of my new permission today, I'd say these guys had a decent excuse for losing their pins.:laughing7: Kinda weird that they were so close together. Less than five feet apart.

I also dug a nifty little ring. It was seven inches down. I'm pretty sure it's not silver. It's amazing that my machine even got it at that depth. I am actually able to crank my sensitivity clear to max with no interference at this site. Bet your butts I'm going back! This site is over an acre, so I have a ton of space left to cover.:icon_thumright:

20160611_164435.webp
20160611_164500.webp
20160611_164511.webp
 
Upvote 10
I wondered also about the proximity of the pins. Sick minds think alike?��
 
I wondered also about the proximity of the pins. Sick minds think alike?��

They were actually sort of behind an old restroom, away from the patio-type area! LOL. Maybe they hadn't see eachother in a while?:laughing7:
 
Nice. It looks like a good site. There's a good chance some gold or silver may be hiding there.
 
Nice. It looks like a good site. There's a good chance some gold or silver may be hiding there.

Yep. The good stuff is in there somewhere. Most of the coins are from the mid to late 60's, so I'm not really expecting to find silver coins, but you never know. I'll be working this site for months.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom