What's new

Two nickel boxes, why not?

Cerulean

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
297
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Washington, DC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On a whim, I picked up two boxes of nickels from my usual bank, and found the following:

2 buffalos (1920-P, 1936-P) - new first dated buffalos!
3 war nickels (1943-P x2, 1945-P)
3 Canadians (1966, 1985, 1994)

66 plain old Jeffs:
3x 1939-P
8x 1940-P
6x 1941-P
2x 1941-D
4x 1946-P
1x 1947-P
1x 1947-D
4x 1948-P
1x 1949-P
1x 1949-D
2x 1952-D
3x 1953-P
2x 1953-D
2x 1954-P
4x 1954-D
1x 1955-D
1x 1956-P
5x 1956-D
3x 1957-P
6x 1957-D
1x 1958-P
5x 1958-D

A great pair of boxes, if you ask me... much more productive than the four I went through this spring.

When I counted up the rejects, I found some foreigns:
Ecuador, 5 centavos (2000)
France, 2 eurocents (2006)
Iceland, 1 krona (1999)
Iceland, 100 kronur (1995)
 
Upvote 0
Great boxes. :thumbsup:
 
Those are some good boxes.

The boxes I am getting around here for nickels just do NOT produce. I am not sure what the deal is. Halves produce well, Pennies produce wheats by the handfulls.

Great job on your finds, keep up the good work.

Happy Hunting,
Jason
 
You beat the odds for sure!

I would kill to get buffs and silver out of every box! =)

Nice work on the pulls!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom