What's new

Two of my nicer birthday presents

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Hi everyone!! I am turning 40 this Thursday the 30th (SHHHHH!!!! Don't tell anyone!! :tongue3: ) . I wanted to share two of my nicer birthday presents, both are from my dad. A nice 1879 o Morgan and an 1881 indian (that dad got in Australia, no less!! :o ) . Happy new year everyone!!!
 

Attachments

  • Picture 263.webp
    Picture 263.webp
    6.9 KB · Views: 198
  • Picture 264.webp
    Picture 264.webp
    6.6 KB · Views: 186
  • Picture 265.webp
    Picture 265.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 186
Happy Birthday Paul! You know it's supposed to warm up this weekend!

We should get you out for a B'day hunt maybe Friday or Saturday!
 
Happy Birthday Clad - You made it over the hill! I hear there are more silvers and less pulltabs on that side of the hill!

HH!
GTL
 
Nice gift! I was waiting to open up your post and see a pic of an E-Trac. :thumbsup:
 
Lookn4seated said:
Nice gift! I was waiting to open up your post and see a pic of an E-Trac. :thumbsup:

Well I DID ask for one, but once he found out what the msrp was, he just couldn't stop laughing..... :tongue3:
 
Happy up coming BDay buddy, great coins for the collection!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
TreasureFiend said:
Happy up coming BDay buddy, great coins for the collection!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:


I will not beg to differ with you on that, you are blessed and i see more in the future for you.... HH
 
Happy B-Day :occasion13:
HH
John
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom