What's new

Two possible cache spots that need some looking.

MERCURY & THE SUN

Full Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2016
Messages
125
Reaction score
68
Golden Thread
0
Location
AZ
Detector(s) used
L-rod, Pendulum, Gold Bug Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, assistance would be appreciated. Unfortunately I do not have a metal detector right now and so must work outside of that technology. Both of these areas give me signals for a cache, but I cannot pinpoint anything for certain as of yet and do not want to be digging holes all day. Thank you!

Cache spot one:

Overhead view:
Overhead1.webp
Wide ground level shot of area:
20250427_144946.webp


Cache spot 2:

Overhead view:
Overheadarea2.webp
 
Try middle near top of first image.
 
Try middle near top of first image.
Thank you RD. I'll go ahead and get right on that 30 foot wide 3 foot deep hole. I know it is in the middle. But the middle is still a very big place. )
 
Thank you RD. I'll go ahead and get right on that 30 foot wide 3 foot deep hole. I know it is in the middle. But the middle is still a very big place. )
If digging in the middle, do you throw rocks or dirt up in top area of photo?
 
Check gravel already dug for loose coins, artifacts, anything else might be of value.
 
Yes, that is where my pendulum had indicated and I dug pretty deep there where it had but only linear because it got hot. I looked through the dirt as I shoveled and saw nothing. Also, I set out to cache hunt and was not looking for satellites. What I really need is a deepseeker or some GPR but I have naught.

If all else fails and the assay on the 97 ore I had found a while back is good though then things like this will no longer be an issue. Doesn't hurt to occupy my self time in the mean time though. Even if all I have is dowsing and a crappy phone gold detector that does pretty much nothing.
 
mercury, you are lucky, there is a Treasure in the area red_desert mention
Its a big Treasure ..i can tell you the size in kilos
Its a gold and silver
Its gold bars and its not buried, looks its on a container

If you will pay something ..give 50% to red_desert and rest to me
 

Attachments

  • mercury-2possible-cache-f1.webp
    mercury-2possible-cache-f1.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 98
If I took a picture. Which is posted below the one you indicated on. Don't you think I would have found the container while I was there? And then %50 to Red and the rest to you. So that I get nothing? Yes, and while I am at it I will go put in an application to McDonalds to work for free. I think that perhaps you are just messing with me. If you are not going to contribute to this thread and actually make some possible money then please exit the conversation.
 
mercury, i think you see too much TV and Internet
..im not playing with the picture of my treasure

The treasure its not buried but can be covered with bushes or stones

About the 50% of payment, i mean if you pay something, what ever you want (a % or 1 million), the 50% of that payment will be for red_desert
 
Signal area is here and deep enough to be a vein, bedrock, or alluvial deposit.

Overhead1A.webp
 
Last edited:
Other photos all similar results. Bottom point of the triangle is the depth.

20250427_144946_1.webp
 
Last edited:
Must be deposits of something. And from the top hit continues left a ways.

Overheadarea2-A.webp
 
I get nothing, zero signal in the on site #1 picture, so, maybe the target is more ahead in the road not in the area you take the picture.

In the second satellite picture i get nothing, zero treasure.
 

Attachments

  • mercury-2possible-cache-f1-zoom.webp
    mercury-2possible-cache-f1-zoom.webp
    33.2 KB · Views: 83
I'll take the Gold Bug out there next week and let you know what I find. The last one you dowsed should be a cache. I didn't ask for deposits. But; may go over that one too. I went out there once before though and it is a pretty high trash area though.
 
Hope it's something good! 🤞🤞
 
I'll take the Gold Bug out there next week and let you know what I find. The last one you dowsed should be a cache. I didn't ask for deposits. But; may go over that one too. I went out there once before though and it is a pretty high trash area though.
Let me know the assay results on that ore sample. I was at a mining claim once in Arizona, moved the rock pile found around a big hole. Material was seperated in to various piles. Pile with larger stones had underneath visible junk right on the surface. Old junk in the gold fields is a good sign the spot has never been cleaned out yet, by people metal detecting. So often, the story told by a person who found the large nugget... they dug just sure the target would turn out to be an old tin can.
 
Hello guys,

I'm sorry, I don't know much about dowsing.
Are you guys getting a dowsing signal from pictures?
Is this something common? Or a hard to learn technique?

Any info would be helpful.
My wife wants to try dowsing.

Thanks
 
Hello guys,

I'm sorry, I don't know much about dowsing.
Are you guys getting a dowsing signal from pictures?
Is this something common? Or a hard to learn technique?

Any info would be helpful.
My wife wants to try dowsing.

Thanks
Thanks for asking :coffee2: If you were going to search for info, most people refer this as remote viewing or remote map dowsing using a common dowsing tool. Here is a YouTube video interview with a famous dowser who can find crude oil for drilling wells in the US. The grounding he mentions is a term used by psychics to ground your own personal energy field. I don't believe that is needed so often as this dowser does in video. The sample pendulum here contains oil and also should mention that gold miners historically preferred mercury as a bait or sample for dowsing gold. Remote map dowsing can be done without the sample dowsing tools but takes more advanced dowsing skills.



You might have land for oil
Rob does not charge for map dowsing oil, is always done for free. If you own land might have oil, post it here for free remote oil dowsing.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom