What's new

Two silver dime's, Indian, Buffalo nickel.

65vanman

Sr. Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2025
Messages
455
Reaction score
3,096
Golden Thread
0
Location
Meriden CT.
Detector(s) used
Minelab manticore/ Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went back to the farm fields over the weekend. Saturday I found a 1906 Indian cent it's in rough shape. It read a 29 on the manticore. Also found a buffalo nickel no date. Two wheats,Brass ring, tombac button, two buckles,draw pull, Toy tractor trailer. I am not sure what the large brass piece with silver guilded center is.
IMG_20251018_185105845.webp
went back today and found 1913 Barber dime, 1944 Mercury dime, small crotel bell, two buttons, hook, musket ball, old pen, Bale seal, rivits, etc.
IMG_20251019_133427734.webp
 
Upvote 17
Went back to the farm fields over the weekend. Saturday I found a 1906 Indian cent it's in rough shape. It read a 29 on the manticore. Also found a buffalo nickel no date. Two wheats,Brass ring, tombac button, two buckles,draw pull, Toy tractor trailer. I am not sure what the large brass piece with silver guilded center is.View attachment 2230027went back today and found 1913 Barber dime, 1944 Mercury dime, small crotel bell, two buttons, hook, musket ball, old pen, Bale seal, rivits, etc.View attachment 2230028
thats a great day
 
Great finds - a Barber and a Merc - well done !
 
Great finds - a Barber and a Merc - well done !
The barber was reading 71 on the manticore. I kicked the dirt to the side and I saw it. All my finds from this weekend and last weekend is a field that I already have been over in spring.
 
WoW! looks like a great area! Really nice finds!
 
Two great days! Congrats...
 
That is a great selection of finds! Congrats on the silvers and all of your other recoveries.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom