What's new

Two silver ring weekend

alb1

Full Member
Joined
Jan 15, 2014
Messages
142
Reaction score
1,004
Golden Thread
0
Location
Weselberg, Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab Ctx 3030, my favorite E-Trac & NEL Tornado. Garrett Carrot, (Previously, MXT PRO with D2 and SEF 10x12 coil)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I haven't found anything silver since Oct 4th. Open area to detect is becoming a creative challenge. I broke the streak with finds from yesterday and today. The silver band was found in the front yard of a boarded up home, built in 1905. I've managed a couple of Wheaties from there so far but nothing else. Today's find was the opal looking ring with some kind of patina on it at a closed middle school. Both rings were between 4-6 inches deep. I was really hoping for a dime or quarter but I'll take silver any way I can get it. HH
 

Attachments

  • two rings.webp
    two rings.webp
    135 KB · Views: 101
Upvote 26
Agreed, alb1.....a silver find is always welcomed!! Congratulations on breaking your drought...........:icon_thumleft:
 
ring.gif
Nice finds alb1!
 
Great job on your 2 rings.
 
Congratualtions on the two rings! :occasion14:
 
Nice rings, Congrats! They have a nice "ring" to them!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom