What's new

✅ SOLVED Type of spoon?

just.neil

Full Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2017
Messages
115
Reaction score
328
Golden Thread
0
Location
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty hunter commando
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found this in my yard
 

Attachments

  • 20190802_125116.webp
    20190802_125116.webp
    600.8 KB · Views: 141
Dieter's spoon?
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I think SWINGER1969 nailed it.
Anyway, I can't get past the artwork! Love it!
 
Upvote 0
Very possibly a scissor handle
 
Upvote 0
Wife says a bubble blower
 

Attachments

  • 20190802_152740.webp
    20190802_152740.webp
    138.5 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think the scissors would be a good shot at it.
 
Upvote 0
Yes scissors. That was quick.
 
Upvote 0
My spoon after trying to eat my Daughters soup
 
Upvote 0
Thanks guys
 
Upvote 0
Scissors yes but perhaps once used for a bubble loop! That would explain being in the yard!
 
Upvote 0
Wife says a bubble blower
The "bubble blower" with the artwork behind it.., perfect!
I can't get the vision of our forefathers at the signing of our Declaration of Independence out of my head. All blowing bubbles and having a grand ole time!
I'm pretty sure it's scissors but I really want it to be a bubble blower now.
 
Upvote 0
Yeah, The founding fathers ring around Betsy Ross all chanting Masonic stuff
and blowing bubbles! LOL

Boom, Shaka Laka Laka!
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
The "bubble blower" with the artwork behind it.., perfect!
I can't get the vision of our forefathers at the signing of our Declaration of Independence out of my head. All blowing bubbles and having a grand ole time!
I'm pretty sure it's scissors but I really want it to be a bubble blower now.


Lmao!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom