What's new

U find Au and Ag and I find sand and clay

Mainelypulltab

Full Member
Joined
Aug 26, 2011
Messages
233
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal II
It felt good getting in the water today, though a tad chilly seeings that it was a pond of sorts. Attempted to detect but there was too much trash so I decided to pick up the trash, while doing so, I found this ink well and clay pipe. Being a NAUI green diver makes it easy for me, if the detecting is not good, I can usually count on trash to pass the time away.
 

Attachments

  • Nov 23 2012 Dive.webp
    Nov 23 2012 Dive.webp
    31.9 KB · Views: 137
Upvote 0
Fresh water finds? They both are in real nice condition. Congrats for "eyeballing" those finds, weren't going to get them detecting.
 
those are awesome:icon_thumright:
 
Sure beats bobbie pins and bottle caps anyday. Nice finds!
 
I like that ink well, and the clay pipe is a great find also.:hello2:

I'd love to find those two objects !

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom