What's new

UFOs over London.... daylight camera footage

Proof positive! :alien: :happy3:
 
Ray S ECenFL said:
http://slumz.boxden.com/f605/jun-27-ufos-england-multiple-angles-1569354/

Very interesting shots of several objects captured on video over London England.

:o

:icon_thumright: Now that's what I'd call UFO's :icon_thumleft:
they appear to be above the clouds too.

Although the bird that flew into the foregound
Appeard to have the same speed & Motions :coffee2:

I Still want to see footage
of a Definate Alien Craft.

something Like This,
But Preferably 100 times Larger,
to convince Me & all it's not from earth
:laughing7:

c803f06f379c6faf49284788b0ebf7f7.webp

& Convince the world not to attack ;D
 
The problem now is with our sophisticated technology it's so easy to fake these things. Video footage today means nothing. Only a live appearance before thousands would do any real convincing. And even then it would only convince those who personally experienced the sighting.
 
Michigan Badger said:
The problem now is with our sophisticated technology it's so easy to fake these things. Video footage today means nothing. Only a live appearance before thousands would do any real convincing. And even then it would only convince those who personally experienced the sighting.

Yep

It would have to appear long enough for every news agency
within Driving distance to come set up
& Give their own personal Report & Video.

Or the prez to Break in & announce they are officially
"Here" before someone in the world wouldn't
suspect Hoax.

& I Still I Think we'd have someone in Denial :laughing7:
 
jeff of pa said:
Michigan Badger said:
The problem now is with our sophisticated technology it's so easy to fake these things. Video footage today means nothing. Only a live appearance before thousands would do any real convincing. And even then it would only convince those who personally experienced the sighting.

Yep

It would have to appear long enough for every news agency
within Driving distance to come set up
& Give their own personal Report & Video.

Or the prez to Break in & announce they are officially
"Here" before someone in the world wouldn't
suspect Hoax.

& I Still I Think we'd have someone in Denial :laughing7:

Yep, I agree, but the videos are interesting to watch.
 
face eating aliens
we are all dead now :o




I had a few posts moved a few times...yet this hasn't been moved to Paranormal/UFO
hmmm....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom