Ugly Mug Contest

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Did you or Mental Granny take any pics of your anniversary? Gotta see those... :D
Great pics!
Mel

borninok

COUNTRY GIRL

Silver Member
Aug 17, 2006
WESTERN MASS
I like Jim's picture best! I owe you this one......True story......Little old Lady comes in, wants the warranty.... she is financing the car, I tell her it's $42 a month for 48 months. She decides she will pay for the warranty up front, pulls out an envelope and hands me $42. :-\ . Ahhhhh what are we going to do with the other 47 months? ??? Ohhhh it's not $42 dollars? ::) Urghhhhh! I bet you deal with this stuff a much as I do! :D

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
COUNTRY GIRL said:
I like Jim's picture best! I owe you this one......True story......Little old Lady comes in, wants the warranty.... she is financing the car, I tell her it's $42 a month for 48 months. She decides she will pay for the warranty up front, pulls out an envelope and hands me $42. :-\ . Ahhhhh what are we going to do with the other 47 months? ??? Ohhhh it's not $42 dollars? ::) Urghhhhh! I bet you deal with this stuff a much as I do! :D

LOL
All the time.example..Phone rings..How much will you give me for a TV?
How big, how old, what brand, does it have a remote?
I don't know...how can you tell?

Attachments

• thud.gif
    thud.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,255
  • thud.gif
    thud.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 1,255

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And just think tonight Nick I am serving all CRUST I have a home made Hamburger pot pie in the oven!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread