What's new

Unbelievable Penny Boxes

FL Junkman

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70 and Silver U-Max
I searched one penny box this past week-end and found no wheat pennies. Not even one dated prior to 1982. This was a Brinks box. Yesterday I obtained another Brinks box of pennies from a different bank and have searched about half of the rolls. So far, no wheats in this box either nor any dates prior to 1982. If these were sealed Brinks boxes, how can the absence of at least some copper coins be explained?? Do you think I will be wasting my time to continue searching this box? Thanks and good luck with your CRH'n!!

FL Junkman
 
Upvote 0
You got someone's dumps. There are a lot of copper hoarders. I would just dump the box and get another one.

-SWUSC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom