What's new

Underwater machines

kakcsdad

Full Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2007
Messages
222
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
cantonment, florida (pensacola)
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT stock and 5.3 coil
Been out of it for awhile and want to get into water detecting and want to know the detector with the best bang for the buck....want one I can submerge completely not just the coil....i am in florida with lots of saltwater but will use in freshwater also
Thx for the advice
 
If you have a price range in mind, that may help you narrow down your choices. Go to the beach and shallow water forum, this topic has been thoroughly covered. But, price will be a big factor.
That said, I love my DetectorPro Headhunter Underwater (~$680). I may be the only one on the site that uses one though.
 
Makro Multi Kruzer, Minlab Equinox 600 or 800
 
You probably should describe howw you hope to use it. Some machines are water proof up to 10 foot. If you plan on diving you will need something safe up to lets say 200 feet
 
Casper-2, that is a very nice website...thank you for sharing! :icon_thumleft:
 
I found gold in salt water in 5 states.
Submersible to 200 feet, zero ghost signals.
Minelab Excalibur
 
Minelab Excalibur
Tesoro Sand Shark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom