Jun 15, 2013
New York
πŸ₯‡ Banner finds
πŸ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Actually it's a 2 cent piece and an Indian Stuck together. Had a great day for Indians with 17. A couple more and I would have broke my record. I cheated a little as the 2 cent piece and Indian had another Indian in the hole and also pulled 3 out of another hole. Only pulled one Merc and a couple of buffalos to go with them. I really like the challenge of pulling so much from a heavily hunted park.

DSC_0486 3 cent.jpg DSC_0483 3 cent.jpg

DSC_0481 indians 4-23-16.jpg

Upvote 24
Now that is cool! Great find. I once found two seated and a shield nickel stuck together.

What did it ring up as (dime, quarter, etc)?

Now that is cool! Great find. I once found two seated and a shield nickel stuck together.

What did it ring up as (dime, quarter, etc)?

Came up about 12/42 at 6-7".

That is a lot of old coins! Very nice.

That's some great stuff man

Your having a nice season

HH Jer

Once again you killed it out there!!

That's some great stuff man

Your having a nice season

HH Jer

Can't complain. Just broke 100 Indians so far this year. Only got about 140 last year and I'm on track to beat that number by a margin. I count my blessings being in NY that these kind of finds can still be had.

17 indians in one day is quite impressive... gotta be some good stuff there still!

Dig the nickels/tabs, bet you find some gold :4leafclover:

Don,

17 Indians in one hunt is extraordinary! I've recently happened upon a place that gives up 3-6 Indians per hunt along with some nice period silver. You're right about being able to still find places that give up those kinds of coins....I count my blessings too! :occasion14:

17 indians in a day is more then i dug all last year . What a day

Wow. Add me to the list of that being more Indians than I found last year! And the 2-center is amazing. I can't wait to pull one myself. Great finds!

7"! I thought you were going deep. These new machines and people who know how to use them have a whole new hunting zone.
Good Luck, and thanks for sharing.

Cool find, and congrats on all the IH cents

You're massacring the tribe this season. Looks like you have plenty of producing sites.

Wow. Add me to the list of that being more Indians than I found last year! And the 2-center is amazing. I can't wait to pull one myself. Great finds!

If you're in MA, you end up finding some 2 cent pieces. Last year was my best for 2 cent pieces, photo below.

year end 2 cent 2015 final crop.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back