What's new

Unknown Iron...

Swartzie

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
791
Reaction score
52
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tuscarawas County, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Ahh. Aren't iron objects grand. Usually I dig obscure blobs of iron that are pieces parts of something or another. Those get thrown away. However, there are some iron objects that have an interesting shape so I keep those for awhile until I get an idea what they are. Then I usually throw them away. This I feel is one of those objects. Anyone want to wager a guess?

Thanks.
-Swartzie
 

Attachments

  • unknown_a.webp
    unknown_a.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 215
  • unknown_b.webp
    unknown_b.webp
    29.2 KB · Views: 224
  • unknown_c.webp
    unknown_c.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 208
I'm thinking some kind of tee handle. The square rod was a bit longer and fit into a square hole in the operating mechanism of some kind of valve or other device. Just an educated guess on my part.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom