What's new

Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
2,043
Reaction score
95
Golden Thread
1
Location
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

Took my son out to an easy accessible cellar hole for a nice sunday hunt. This site has produced a Copper and several buttons...however, I've also dug a large quanity of Indian Head cents, and wheaties here as well....newest coin is 1923 wheatie. Could someone please help me with this pin...I've dug as deep as I could and can't find anything on it. I believe it to be WWI perhaps?
 
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

I can make out a couple words..."brave" at the bottom and "Of America" across the middle. Can you tell what else it says? Maybe something to do with the 1915 Panama Pacific Expo...? (just based on what I think I see) :icon_scratch:
 
Upvote 0
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

Could you tell us the script or either make a closer pic. :D Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

It's so small it disappeared on my screen! Good to see you back Breezie! M :wink: nty
 
Upvote 0
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

Monty said:
It's so small it disappeared on my screen! Good to see you back Breezie! M :wink: nty

Thanks Monty; having Shingles was NO fun, and I think I'm finally at the end of them. I ought to be since it's been about 8 weeks. :wink: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

What happened to the picture :icon_scratch:
Broken Knee
 
Upvote 0
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

Broken knee said:
What happened to the picture :icon_scratch:
Broken Knee

I was about to ask the same thing.
 
Upvote 0
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

Okay Sniffy, why-cha snuff out the pic? :laughing7: Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Re: Unknown "military pin?" found at a cellar hole.

No pic!!! I like pics!!!! Chug
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom