What's new

update with pics dog grave dig

jersey junkie

Full Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2006
Messages
115
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
new jersey
I posted a while back about digging a grave for a dog that had died. I said that I would try to post pics.

Here are a few of the better ones.

found a lot of milk bottles but thought these stood out. Maybe someone could help with some ID and maybe a value.

pic 1 says "HARRY J. THEURET WOODHAVEN, LI" with a neat design
pic 2 syas ""OWEN Mc SHANE 140 HARRISON ST. BRROKLYN" "RETURN THIS BOTTLE 1888" (do I have to legally return it?)

pic 3 and 4 is a brown bottle with the word "Vinol" I think. The "L" is a bit oddly shaped.

mark
www.gas50.com
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 391
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    17 KB · Views: 377
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    22.5 KB · Views: 356
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    26.7 KB · Views: 366
The Vinol Bottle was for cod liver oil...about 1898 and they were still advertising it in 1948
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom