BurntBear Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2014 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 1,305 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Tennessee Detector(s) used Shovels....lots of shovels! Primary Interest: Other Jan 5, 2015 Thread Owner #1 My mining partner came back from N.Y. with quite a few fossils. I hope you all can help me I.D. some of them. Here is one:
My mining partner came back from N.Y. with quite a few fossils. I hope you all can help me I.D. some of them. Here is one:
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 5, 2015 #2 That's a piece of Horn Coral in matrix. Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
BurntBear Bronze Member Joined Jul 4, 2014 Messages 1,450 Reaction score 1,305 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Tennessee Detector(s) used Shovels....lots of shovels! Primary Interest: Other Jan 6, 2015 Thread Owner #3 Thank you kindly!