D david.jensen Jr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2016 Messages 77 Reaction score 139 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 2, 2016 #1 Thanks For Watching, my Youtube channel is silversearcher if you want to see more of what I do! Upvote 6
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2016 #2 Thanks for the video I always thought about doing that.I know wheats are pretty easy to find I guess you gotta get lucky and I'm sure its bound to happen good job hope you hit that lucky batch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the video I always thought about doing that.I know wheats are pretty easy to find I guess you gotta get lucky and I'm sure its bound to happen good job hope you hit that lucky batch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
D david.jensen Jr. Member Joined Sep 20, 2016 Messages 77 Reaction score 139 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 3, 2016 Thread Owner #3 Thanks For The Support, make sure to check out my channel i found 50 indian heads!