💵 FOR SALE Used Minelab E Trac for sale

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This a good used E Trac I am selling. I bought this used last year for my adult son to use and he is now ready to move up to the CTX3030.
This unit works great and hits that deep silver that this machine has the reputation for.
Comes with AA Battery pack, rechargeable battery, battery charger. I also put a custom screen/faceplate protector on this to keep the face and screen looking good for years to come.
I do not have the manual or USB cord but the manual can be downloaded free off the Minelab sight and the USB cord is readily available cheaply online.
I prefer payment via Postal money order but will accept PayPal if the buyer pays the fees. I will include shipping in price.
You do not see these E Trac for sale this cheap often and please do not let the price fool you, machine is in great working condition and I am only selling this cheap for quick sale so I can purchase a CTX3030 before Christmas.
$775 Shipped

Last edited:
OP
OP
choppadude

choppadude

Dec 23, 2012
Twin Tiers NY
Detector(s) used
XP Deus X2, CTX 3030, E Trac, T2, AT Pro, AKA Sorex, Makro Kruzer, Minelab GP3500, Nokta Impact
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sold Pending Payment

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread