Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This morning I was again able to make a rather short hunt at a local old school yard. I didn't have very much time this morning, but I made the most of it and headed out rather early. The Vaquero was the machine of choice again today. After GB'ing, I began hunting. It was only maybe a half four or so that the Vaquero sounded off on what turned out to be the first ring I have found in quite a while. It is a WMA Rogers Oneida Ltd Floral Spoon Sliver ring. It actually turns out to be silver plated. But I am very happy to have found it. The Vaquero gave a very solid hit, that said.."dig"....and I dug....ring. BTW, the discrimination on this Tesoro is pretty darn good. You don't have to dig everything......if you don't want.

IMG_0272.JPG IMG_0274.JPG IMG_0277.JPG

Thanks
T.R.

Great find! :headbang:

Nice find! :occasion14:

Looking good
What coil did you use?

Thanks Lewy. I was using the 11x8" Widescan coil. So far that is the only coil that I have used on it.
I have the 5.75" concentric coil also. But as of yet, have not tried it out. I have carried it with me on every hunt
so far, but haven't felt that I've needed it......yet. I'm sure we will give it a whirl soon!
Thanks.

Nice Treasure!

EC6F880B-A6C5-4DB4-9FCC-818FD82C4718.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back