Vector Trek (Fitzgeralds) Frequency Sheet

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I don’t have anything from Fitzgerald's LRLs but if the Freq can be changed I have some pretty good ones....Art

OP
OP
Tigera

Tigera

Sep 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t have anything from Fitzgerald's LRLs but if the Freq can be changed I have some pretty good ones....Art

I'm looking for precious metals & stones for few days but i don't find any good ones.The best range of freq fo me is 5khz-50khz.
Where Can I find any freq in this range?

Thanks

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Do some testing with the ones I sent you...there are many frequencies that will work but you have to determine which one you want to use...For meteorites I use Nickel, Iron, Granite, Magnesium, cobalt, silicate, Bronzite, Diamond and iridium.....If I find a signal with 5 of these I will follow it...Art

OP
OP
Tigera

Tigera

Sep 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is no body in the earth who has the Treasure Navigator's Frequencies?:sadsmiley:

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fishing weren't so good on the LRL River, so let's try Lake TreasureNet, eh Tigera? That's the problem with finding fantasy frequencies for fantasy treasure finders... the people who take this stuff seriously have no idea what they're talking about, and the people who know it's all a joke just make up some random crap. The Vector Trek stuff is in the latter category, I own three of them (SiGo, Mini Eliminator II, and PDF-1000) and they all use different frequencies, all of them pulled out of thin air. If you'd like, I can pull some frequencies out of thin air and tell you they came from the Treasure Navigator, and you won't know the difference.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gee Carl….I own a Si-go….I bought it to locate one treasure….I needed something that would work in a back pact using 4 inch rods…I went to Oregon and had Bob let me play with it…It found my treasure…end of story…art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions