What's new

Vintage belt buckle, 1919 Wheat Cent & Mystery item

8Reales

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
1,876
Reaction score
3,632
Golden Thread
1
Location
Baltimore
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, BH Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the same spot thats been turning some old items, yesterday was that large cent, and i've gotten wheats and silver from this same spot aswell. Today the first interesting find was the 1919 wheat cent, followed by the vintage belt buckle, its marked " Swank Plate " "Bronze", i know is not that old, but it looks cool. At last came this mussels looking thing, that i really though was a mussel because of all the oyster shells in ground, any info on it would be appreciate, however i don't think its really old.
 

Attachments

  • CIMG2181.webp
    CIMG2181.webp
    769.1 KB · Views: 123
  • CIMG2184.webp
    CIMG2184.webp
    700.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_20160115_174841449_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160115_174841449_HDR.webp
    147.8 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_20160115_174852350_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160115_174852350_HDR.webp
    171 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_20160115_174910882_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160115_174910882_HDR.webp
    235 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_20160115_170045914_HDR.webp
    IMG_20160115_170045914_HDR.webp
    167.1 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 4
I would definitely be happy with those finds... I'm happy when I find a piece of glass. The Swank item is probably a buckle. Swank was popular in the 20th Century... they were big producers of men's cufflinks, tie clips, etc. The last piece looks like a pin/brooch, art deco era. Wish I could give you more.

Nice work!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom