tattooedmomma Sr. Member Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 486 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Oct 29, 2009 Thread Owner #1 ENDS NOVEMBER 1ST STARTING @ 1.00$$ PAYPAL ONLY FREE SHIPPING! Attachments ashton 185.webp 194.4 KB · Views: 348
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 30, 2009 #2 who pays shipping and why are they folded that way? they all seem to have the same directional fold.
tattooedmomma Sr. Member Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 486 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Oct 30, 2009 Thread Owner #3 I will ship them.. I only put them on here to get rid of them.. They were in a box I bought and I didn't know what to do with them.
I will ship them.. I only put them on here to get rid of them.. They were in a box I bought and I didn't know what to do with them.
D davest Silver Member Joined Nov 5, 2007 Messages 3,320 Reaction score 1,289 Golden Thread 0 Location somewhere between here and there, south of over th Detector(s) used titan 3000xd/seahunter mk ll/Ace 250/whites 6000XL Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 31, 2009 #4 Well, in that case. I bid 3.00 for all of them.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,995 Reaction score 28,640 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Oct 31, 2009 #5 What do the backsides of these notes look like?
tattooedmomma Sr. Member Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 486 Reaction score 24 Golden Thread 0 Nov 1, 2009 Thread Owner #6 SOrry I was not home to post a pic of the other side... Davest wins! My paypal address is brandylaird08@comcast.net
SOrry I was not home to post a pic of the other side... Davest wins! My paypal address is brandylaird08@comcast.net