Vintage toys burial ground

Sammyt97

Oct 11, 2004
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tsoro DeLeon
Hey All,

Certainly not a banner find, but I was really thrilled to find these cool toys buried behind my friends garage. Her house is from the turn of the 19t century and when her great-grandfather died at sea, her great grandmother made the house into a boarding house. I've found some vintage bottles and a wheat penny, but no extraordinary finds but I love marbles and the Barclay cast iron figure is very cool. I'm cleaning it up and it's coming along nicely. I can't wait for it to be done. I also want to go back to see if I can find the bottom of the plane. It's a crap shoot I know, but I gotta try!

Attachments

• IMG_5371.jpeg
    IMG_5371.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 85
  • IMG_5370.jpeg
    IMG_5370.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5355.jpeg
    IMG_5355.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_5354.jpeg
    IMG_5354.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_5351.jpeg
    IMG_5351.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5346.jpeg
    IMG_5346.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5345.jpeg
    IMG_5345.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 47
Upvote 20

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey All,

Certainly not a banner find, but I was really thrilled to find these cool toys buried behind my friends garage. Her house is from the turn of the 19t century and when her great-grandfather died at sea, her great grandmother made the house into a boarding house. I've found some vintage bottles and a wheat penny, but no extraordinary finds but I love marbles and the Barclay cast iron figure is very cool. I'm cleaning it up and it's coming along nicely. I can't wait for it to be done. I also want to go back to see if I can find the bottom of the plane. It's a crap shoot I know, but I gotta try!
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
That's alot of marbles, that's awesome.
Best of luck getting the rest of the toy.

detectorcowboy

Nov 30, 2009
Florida
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800, & Fisher CZ3D
Hey All,

I love finding marbles.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread