s.c.shooter Bronze Member Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 732 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Detector(s) used Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2013 Thread Owner #1 I have a couple of books by K.Von Mueller. I read somewhere that he also wrote under another name but can't remember it. Can anyone provide this information for me?
I have a couple of books by K.Von Mueller. I read somewhere that he also wrote under another name but can't remember it. Can anyone provide this information for me?
LukeTHr Full Member Joined Dec 13, 2005 Messages 198 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Location kansas Detector(s) used whites xlt & tesoro tejon whites spectra v3 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 5, 2013 #2 I think he also went by Deek Gladson
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2013 #3 Yep that's his pen name.
s.c.shooter Bronze Member Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 1,071 Reaction score 732 Golden Thread 0 Location SC Detector(s) used Minelab Sov- AT PRO - AT Max - Equinox 600 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 6, 2013 Thread Owner #4 Thanks, knew I can always count on the folks here when I need some information.
PatrickD Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 908 Reaction score 706 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 7, 2013 #5 He also wrote a few things under his real name Dean Miller.