What's new

WAIALUA SODA WORKS

808beginnerdigger

Full Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2010
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Just sharing this interesting piece. A "WSW" Waialua Soda Works branding iron used to mark the wooden shipping crates. No I do not own this (I wish I did). The old garage where the factory was has now been demolished. A bit of WSW history remains in this branding iron.
 

Attachments

  • WSW (2).webp
    WSW (2).webp
    68.8 KB · Views: 467
  • WSW.webp
    WSW.webp
    55.3 KB · Views: 471
That is GREAT !!!! I saw the one for Liberty Bottling Works in Wahiawa but it was a plug in type. :headbang:
 
hawaiiandigger said:
That is GREAT !!!! I saw the one for Liberty Bottling Works in Wahiawa but it was a plug in type. :headbang:

This one was about 3' long with a T-handle. Kinda' heavy too!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom