john glassman Hero Member Joined Apr 16, 2007 Messages 708 Reaction score 1,120 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2016 #1 I was decting a old dirt road found this old earing today! Attachments 20160508_120113.webp 74.3 KB · Views: 212 20160508_120130.webp 118.6 KB · Views: 186 20160508_120101.webp 90.6 KB · Views: 183 Upvote 20
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 8, 2016 #2 Nice find congrats
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 8, 2016 #3 Congratulations
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 8, 2016 #4 Nice find.
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 8, 2016 #5 That's an earring?
Garrett424 Silver Member Joined Jun 20, 2014 Messages 3,167 Reaction score 2,284 Golden Thread 0 Location Granite, Maryland Detector(s) used Teknetics Omega 8000 Teknetics Delta 4000, Deteknix XPointer, Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 8, 2016 #6 CoilyGirl said: That's an earring? Click to expand... That's exactly what I was thinking. But if he says it's an earring I'll take him at his word. Congrats.
CoilyGirl said: That's an earring? Click to expand... That's exactly what I was thinking. But if he says it's an earring I'll take him at his word. Congrats.
T Texas Ed Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2016 Messages 1,125 Reaction score 580 Golden Thread 0 Location Texas Gulf Coast Detector(s) used AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 8, 2016 #7 Strange find & "congrats" - never know what could be laying just under the surface of the soil. Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
Strange find & "congrats" - never know what could be laying just under the surface of the soil. Wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishing. Texas ED
CoilyGirl Gold Member Joined Nov 8, 2012 Messages 6,256 Reaction score 5,322 Golden Thread 2 Location Nashville 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Minelab x-Terra 505 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 8, 2016 #8 I just meant it looked kind of big but congrats on a neat find.
E Evilpope Full Member Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 104 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Griffith,In Detector(s) used Garrett ace 350, bounty hunter lone star pro, whites trx pinpointer, Garrett ace 400, Garrett pro pointer 2, Garrett AT gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2016 #9 That's a very cool find,, didn't get nothing but pull tabs this weekend
E Evilpope Full Member Joined Apr 4, 2016 Messages 104 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Location Griffith,In Detector(s) used Garrett ace 350, bounty hunter lone star pro, whites trx pinpointer, Garrett ace 400, Garrett pro pointer 2, Garrett AT gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2016 #10 Awesome find My new arch nemesis is pull tabs I think I'm up to a bucket and a half in the last 2 weekends. I can't seem to get away from them
Awesome find My new arch nemesis is pull tabs I think I'm up to a bucket and a half in the last 2 weekends. I can't seem to get away from them