Waltham P-38, jewelry, misc

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ok, so it's only a toy Waltham, but it is my first gun item so it's awesome. It was tucked under that root so couldn't get an in ground shot. I dropped the dang thing while lightly cleaning it and broke the trigger guard and the barrel, ticked me off!!!:BangHead: Waltham1.JPG Waltham2.JPG . The "E-Z" Lite is the battery cover of a vintage flashlite by W.T. Grant Co., EZlite1.JPG . Buckle looking thing is 2 1/2 inches from end of oval to top, Buckle1.JPG . The jewelry consists of a necklace with Miloy charm, a childs ring with junk stone, a barrette, a vintage copper pin(the long oval), a broken piece of a charm, and 5 different earrings, the only one of note is the one with the Fleur-de-lis, the back has "Bonn" on it and the only thing I can find is a Lori Bonn who does sterling jewelry, but there is no marking on the one I found Misc1.JPG Bonn1.JPG .

Upvote 9
OP
OP
Q

qaela4

Bronze Member
Jul 24, 2014
Keene, New Hampshire
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver,Tesoro Silver Sabre uMax.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I did a search looking for this and although most of the Waltham's were also referred to as Luger, I should have done a separate Luger search. I don't have the means to do electrolysis on this so it will probably be a back burner clean up, sorry. Thank you for the info and picture, I appreciate it very much:thumbsup:.

l.cutler

Silver Member
Dec 2, 2006
NEPA
Detector(s) used
Tejon, Cibola, T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, Lugers and Walthers are two totally different pistols, pretty neat find!

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bunch of finds! Congrats!

sutphin

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2013