What's new

WAMs, 10th Country, and possible double die?

Rosco53

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2018
Messages
720
Reaction score
1,749
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bryant, WI
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) )
Primary Interest:
Other
Finished my last 2 bags, luckily they weren't sorted for copper as well. Pulled 21 more wheats including a couple 1919's. Also found these, a 2000 and a 1998
S20180604_0001.webpS20180604_0002.webp

My 10th country (love the detail in the seal):
S20180604_0008.webpS20180604_0009.webp

Then I found this 1983. Not sure if it is just wear, but seems a bit too consistent for that, so maybe its the DDO? (probably machine doubling with my luck)...

S20180604_0003.webpS20180604_0007.webpS20180604_0004.webpS20180604_0004.webpS20180604_0005.webpS20180604_0006.webp

Any insight would be appreciated. Happy Hunting everyone!
 
Upvote 0
Nice finds.
I think your '83 is MD, but wait for an opinion from a keener eye before you toss 'er back.
 
Nice job on the wams! I'm afraid the 83 is md. I find a lot of them like that. BTW, it would be a DDR not a DDO.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom