What's new

War Nickel and some Wheats

RJ55

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 2, 2014
Messages
1,453
Reaction score
1,188
Golden Thread
0
Location
western NC
Detector(s) used
XP Deus/Garrett Pro Pointer II
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Got to get out awhile after work this afternoon, and found a 1943 P war nickel and 5 wheats/ 1936 1944x2 1952 D 1957 D. HH RJ

1943 P War nickel.webp5 wheats.webp
 
Upvote 12
Sweet finds. :thumbsup: Love them war nickles and if I am going to dig pennies, I prefer wheats over memorials.
 
Good finds RJ. Wheats and silver are always good to find.
 
Sweet finds!!

What's a war nickel? Thought they were OD nickels? LOL
 
Thought I'd cut him some slack. Lol
 
DEM LINCOLNS LOOK LIKE THEY HAD A BATH IN PURE LEMON JUICE.
 
No lemon juice, just soap and water and a tooth pick, and they still look pretty rough.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom