What's new

War Nickel, Rosie, and a wheat

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found my first 1943 D War Nickel, I like that. 1947 Roosevelt Dime, and a 1942 wheat.
Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad

20150627_143128.webp20150627_143000.webp20150627_144244.webp
 
Upvote 26
Great War nickel:occasion14:
 
ok so youre allowed one or two posts without halfs in them, lol!!

good digging!!
 
Still pulling silver, those halves are still there.
 
Great War nickel:occasion14:
Thanks

ok so youre allowed one or two posts without halfs in them, lol!!

good digging!!
Ha I want a dollar, lol

Still pulling silver, those halves are still there.
I have allot of digging to do yet, tons.
There is still more. Like I said earlier its going to be a little more work now moving dirt to get deeper. That is what I have been doing for a week now. Not just going around detecting but moving dirt off the top, checking every scoop and then detecting. I have found stuff sometimes just moving dirt.
 
I like the treasure but the one thing that hits me the biggest.. the brass bathing suit clip in the trash... I find those And I know there is old gold deep there...
 
what not halves today???? Nice finds, I am waiting for your eleventh half it won't be long. HH george
 
I like the treasure but the one thing that hits me the biggest.. the brass bathing suit clip in the trash... I find those And I know there is old gold deep there...
I have found a hundred of those brass bathing cap buckles! lol

what not halves today???? Nice finds, I am waiting for your eleventh half it won't be long. HH george
Thank you.
Your behind the times, I found # 12 yesterday.
 
More great finds. Love it!!!
 
Your killing it treble! That lake has to be a blast to hunt.
 
Nice! The lake is still giving, and a war nickel no less!

Even Treblehunter needs a break, it's hard work hauling out all that silver and gold!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom