What's new

War nickels

smittyw

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2011
Messages
329
Reaction score
84
Golden Thread
0
Location
Dover, Fl
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bounty Hunter Cheapo
Three war nickels in $50 worth of rolls. Was on a roll for a while.
 
Upvote 0
I also did $100 worth and I got three war nickels in it. Congrats on your finds.
HH
 
Tks much. Just did $40 and found a '28 buffalo and a '38 and '39 back to back. It was interesting. Happy hunting.
 
smittyw said:
Tks much. Just did $40 and found a '28 buffalo and a '38 and '39 back to back. It was interesting. Happy hunting.
Speaking of buffalos, I just got a 1937 last night! Congrats on yours.
 
Nice score! I love the war nickels! Seeing that mint mark above the dome is really cool.

Best to you.
 
Good scores on those nickel hunters. Well done!
rileyboy
 
Nice score :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Great finds with such little searched!!! :thumbsup:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom