What's new

War of 1812 mass militia coat button and two others

fernald1

Full Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2014
Messages
114
Reaction score
548
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463283209.280522.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463283220.530772.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463283252.185129.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463283274.754460.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463283296.727328.webpImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1463283314.964453.webp

Went on a freestyle hunt today and found a 17th century cellar. It had obviously been pounded pretty hard. Not even iron tones! So I worked my way through the woods surrounding the area ant hit all 3 buttons in a 10 ft radius. Swinging was very difficult as it was a very overgrown area. Most of the woods there are.I was so psyched to get my first decent mass militia button as its only my second ever. It was difficult to conceal my erection while I was exiting the woods and was praying I didn't run into any female hikers on the way out!!;) would have been awkward...:) The first one I found was a 2 piece mass volunteer from the mid 1800's and it was crushed! Bummer...
 
Upvote 18
Wow to that entire story!
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom