Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was out shopping today...and as usual checked the coinstar on my way in....it was empty...odd thing though...I wasn't there long...maybe 10 minutes...and didn't hear anyone using the machine...but as I was leaving I noticed coins just sitting on the ledge of the coinstar machine...a couple quarters and a few pennies....I could tell one of the quarters was silver so I was pretty pleased....but was perplexed that someone just left them there...

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• IMG_20230324_172556897.jpg
    IMG_20230324_172556897.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_20230324_172449744.jpg
    IMG_20230324_172449744.jpg
    337.2 KB · Views: 55

JohnnyMac

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
South Jersey
Detector(s) used
Nox,,Whites Eagle Spectrum,Whites Coinmaster 6000 DI Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was out shopping today...and as usual checked the coinstar on my way in....it was empty...odd thing though...I wasn't there long...maybe 10 minutes...and didn't hear anyone using the machine...but as I was leaving I noticed coins just sitting on the ledge of the coinstar machine...a couple quarters and a few pennies....I could tell one of the quarters was silver so I was pretty pleased....but was perplexed that someone just left them there...

Thanks for viewing!
Nice

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks for viewing!
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!

NevadaDave

Jun 19, 2012
Henderson, NV
Detector(s) used
Garrett ADS III, IV, V, AT-4, Scorpion, ACE 250 and AT-Pro. Tesoro Bandito II U-max, Lobo ST, and Cortes. Fisher 1266, F2, F75, and Gold Bug Pro. Whites Coinmaster, GMT, MXT and Prizm 4. (and a f
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I check them, whenever possible. I’ve found lots of foreign coins and a few Wheatles, , but no silver yet. My biggest haul was over $13 in change. Can’t imagine why someone would walk away from that. Ya never know….

OP
OP
Coinstar magnet

Coinstar magnet

Silver Member
Apr 5, 2020
Beverly Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I check them, whenever possible. I’ve found lots of foreign coins and a few Wheatles, , but no silver yet. My biggest haul was over $13 in change. Can’t imagine why someone would walk away from that. Ya never know….
$13 is a great haul....I remember getting something like that in Canadian change...a bunch of $2 coins...used it towards lunch my next trip to Vancouver bc...it is perplexing

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions