What's new

Water Detector Which One?

garandless

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 7, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I want to buy a water detector for both fresh and salt water. I am looking for an entry level item. Can anyone recommend one?
 
Upvote 0
It's very hard to recommend one for BOTH environments. An Excalibur would work, but's outside the beginner range you wanted. You need a PI for the saltwater. It's not ideal for fresh, but it will work. Just leaves you digging a lot more junk than may be necessary. You might look at either the Garrett AT Pro, or the Tesoro Tiger Shark. Either one would be a decent choice.


Oops, I was thinking of the Sand Shark but the Tiger Shark looks like a good VLF water machine also.
 
Jason in Enid said:
You might look at either the Garrett AT Pro, or the Tesoro Tiger Shark. Either one would be a decent choice.

I hunt with Lookindown and he uses the AT Pro in fresh and salt and loves it. I don't think you can go wrong with that one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom